Effective Date: July 28, 2018
Stratice understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain Personal Information. This Policy describes the types of Personal Information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. We also provide information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
When you use or register with the Site, create a Stratice account, and/or apply for a job, we may ask for certain Personal Information such as: your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information; information related to your current and past employment, such as the industries in which you have worked, and your current and past job titles; your work experience and compensation; your skills and abilities, including language proficiencies; your education, including degrees held and institutions attended; your preferences regarding the type of employment or job placement you are seeking; your anticipated availability to begin work; the names and contact information for those you refer; and any login ID and password created by you.
You also may elect to upload a resume, which will provide any Personal Information you have chosen to disclose to us by including it in the file you upload. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we could respond and any other personal information you chose to include in your message.
You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. However, if you do not provide the information we have requested, we will not be able to provide you with an account or be able to use our internet applications that facilitate job placement.
We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means or information collected by our job placement consultants.
How We Use Your Information
Stratice uses your information to provide you with job placement services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as:
- To establish and maintain an employment or staffing/placement relationship with you;
- To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting you to available positions or services we offer;
- To provide you with services, such as job placement, training, career counseling, or career transition services;
- To arrange employment or temporary assignments for you;
- To provide payroll and human resources functions, including employee benefits programs and to otherwise comply with human resource requirements;
- To assess whether you are qualified for a position or task;
- To consider and address feedback you may provide to us;
- To provide referral services, such as if you refer a friend or colleague to us, or if we refer you to a client;
- To inform our clients, candidates and business partners about our services;
- For the performance of our placement, management, or other services agreements with our clients, including billing and enforcing payment arrangements;
- To help us administer or improve our business and our services, the applications and other processes we use to deliver those services, and the promotional materials we have developed to describe those services;
- To perform certain research and analyses;
- To protect the integrity of or to improve our websites, information systems, and security;
- To prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
- For certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, to fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims.
Information We Share
We may share the Personal Information we collect about you with other parties. For example, we may share information about you with our clients in order to identify appropriate job opportunities for you. We also may share your information:
- With our divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With clients who may have job opportunities available or interest in placing our candidates;
- With business partners, such as job placement consultants;
- With service providers, who are only authorized to use information to perform services on our behalf or for limited administrative purposes, such as complying with legal requirements;
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- As needed to protect the vital interests of an individual; and
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
You may ask us to refrain from sharing your information with third parties and among our affiliates for marketing purposes. Let us know your preference by contacting us as shown in the “How to Contact Us” section.
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction of information we collect through physical and automated means. Your Stratice account is protected by your login credentials, which you must keep secure and confidential. Unfortunately, however, no security system, or system of transmitting personal information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We communicate our privacy and security guidelines and standards to Stratice employees and enforce these requirements within the company.
We also require that our suppliers protect your personal information collected against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Stratice endeavors to maintain accurate information and provides you with options to update your information. You can log into your account and modify your information at any time using your login credentials. You also may request that we update your information by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the “How to Contact Us” section of this notice.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties and not owned or operated by Stratice (“Other Sites”). Links to the Other Sites are provided merely for your convenience. Stratice does not control the Other Sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Stratice practices. Stratice is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Other Sites. Stratice is not responsible for any losses, damages, or other liabilities incurred as the result of the use of any of the Other Sites. You are solely responsible for your access of the Other Sites.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us to ask a question, update your information, or comment on this Policy by contacting us at:
1 Court Square
Montgomery, AL 36104